Easiest way to find fitness
AdviceFit helps you to discover fitness destinations
How to leverage technology to get better gym management?
As a gym owner, has it ever occur to you to know the ways of running your gym more efficiently?Does your gym management software has all the tools you require for managing your gym effectively?
Save Time Eliminate Administrative Tasks
- Reporting No need to manage data from loose papers in your office to make a report. With all information stored in the club management software, you can easily get daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Collecting dues Rather than calling the gym members to collect past due bills, let your club management software provider handle that for you.
- Member Attendance Eliminate your pen and paper to mark up the attendance of your gym member. Gym management software contains a feature to mark up the attendance automatically in the database record.
- Schedule Management Toss out the old calendar on the desk with classes and times penciled in. Track services, classes, and schedules through your gym management software.
- Billing: Instantly view, add or delete invoices
- Member history: View management history and update member information
- Better Documents Management: Store documents with paperless files
- Easy Payments: Give members multiple payment options to pay for themselves.
By allowing members to have access to their own accounts and automating these activities, you and your staff can now focus on improving other aspects of the business.
Employee Portal & Management
- Scheduling: For most gym owners, scheduling is a nightmare. An integrated time clock would resolve this issue by tracking your employees timesheets effectively. By gym management software your trainers, instructors and service providers can view and manage their own schedule while at home or away from the gym. They can set their availability, add members to classes, view their schedule and create or edit any appointments.
- Grouping: You can also group employees into different departments, which is beneficial in several ways. It allows for better organization in the way you assign tasks and projects to your employees, keeping them in the scope of their work. Grouping by the department also makes it easy to set security levels for those departments, ensuring member and employee data is secure.